Saturday, June 19, 2010

Well it was a fun night, but not quit too? (its complicated)


18/06/10

Friday~



Went over to my darling jeanie's crib in the afternoon, rest for awhile. Then doreen and kimiee came over to have some chatting session.

Then dinner time,had dinner at jeanie's house again. Her mom's cooking rocks. :D

After that, it was time to dress up and head over to *Mist club* at bangsar.



Jeanie~

Cristine.


Me, jeanie and kimee. too bad doreen already went home. :(



Jeanine darling..camwhore kao kao!




Then here we are at Mist club, it was really packed, and seriously.. this is 1 of the most random time I've been to a club which like basically half of the club the ppl, all i know lol.

Some are from my secondary school. some are my last time ppl i hang out with, some are my clubbing kaki fren's, some ppl are like they know me but i dont know them lol? and 1 to 2, are my crushes. lol!




Sorry girl i forgot your name. ><>

Me,cristine and jacky.


Beh beh! :)


Ken.


After a very long time since i last saw her,
Rainie. :)



Also my pam pam! miss her alot!

Actually, there's alot more of picture's to take,
but it was really packed. lazy to move around..





No comments:

Post a Comment