Saturday, June 26, 2010

A change of hair style, and many activities to do~

24/6/10

Thursday.



Woke up like super early, like i think i havent wake up at this time for a long long time.
9am woke up, bath then dress up.

Went curve to find my mother for lunch at sakae sushi.
(no picture's of my mother, as she doesnt wanna let me take a her picture today)




The food we had, didnt order much as both of us wasnt that hungry.




After lunch, its time for my hair cut.

I went to Pick-a-boo.

I went to cut like a half inch, then the main point is i change my side parting to middle parting.
It was like a huge effect on my look, some ppl say its nice some say its ugly.
Well, couldnt care less, cause i was really bored of side parting already.



Before



After

Lol, ok i know what your thinking? wtf hair style.? so? haha, i dont care. i still think is better then side parting. the last time i did middle parting was like..6 years ago. haha.



Anyway after my hair cut, met up with wei chen.. as i promise to accompany him to repair his bass. so well i did! haha. (but the main point is to just *** *** larh) haha! >,<>






After repairing his bass, he has something else to do. So did i.
So then he drop me off to ou. hmm mm.
Anyway i went ou to meet up with my ex classmate's for dinner, at "Plus One Shabu Shabu".
Its been like freaking long.. since i last saw them.







Debra chui! my longest childhood fren and still is! :P


Also victor. my secondary school class mate.


:)


After having dinner, then i head over to MILK club.
Thanks Debra for the ride, haha!

MILK, was having a small event for the "After10" magazine, so Jason ask me to go.




Met Jun tan there.


Also, Sonia and Yumi.


Miss you so much Sonia. :)



After chilling at MILK for a while, decided to go to Zouk.
So off we went. Jason drove me and yumi. :)

Evern.


Yumi, me and Chloe.


Jason Eng.


Sorry girl forgotten your name, me and Elaine chua.


Edwin


& i forgot your name larh...><

After that went yuo cha then home sweet home.
What an awesome day right? super happening...

No comments:

Post a Comment