Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day.


20/06/10

Sunday


Hey ppl, as u know today is Father's day right..? So did u celebrate with your daddy? :)
Well i did!


I went pavilion with my family, but all of us was kinda full, so didnt bother eating anywhere spacial. so We had our dinner at Crystal Jade.






We ordered a Father day's set dinner which only cause for rm198? lol for 4 person. How freaking cheap right?

I think i've never eaten so cheap meal in my life when im with my family for dinner lol! But oh well, the food was not too bad. so we just ate abit of everything. To just feel our hald empty stomach's haha!













My mommy and daddy( haha daddy eating crab..).. both busying just eating, but for me i was like busy taking picture's more than eating haha.
Didnt manage to take a picture of my brother, as he said he doesnt look good today. so im not allowed to take his picture. WTF? lol ( i dont think it makes any diff! he still looks UGLY) XD



Anyway after dinner, time go shopping!! WWWEEEEEE~~~ suppose to be able to buy the Burberry T. But all out of size..cause now everything shop is on sale.. BOoOoO :(

So then nvm, went to other shops...shop shop shop!!

Got myself 3 things. hehe!





Then after shopping, its time to go home.
Dad, doesnt like walking around shooping mall so oh well.

Then after resting at home for 1-2 hour's Doreen darling called me, asking me to go "Over time" to chill with the rest of the gang. So i wore kinda casual..

So "Over Time" here i come.

If your wondering what is "OverTime" its a Pub/Bar? yea, at kota damansara.




Their famous beer there, the "Starker Beer"
It really taste very nice, very smooth. not like the other beer u use to drink.
Also the taste, tasted like apple juice kinda thing..which thats not a good thing also lol. Cause i end up keep driking without noticing im going down soooon! HAHA

Sumore not just that, normal beer's are usually 5% of alcohol only.
This 1 is like *8%..hahah. imagine..that ..

Thats why after drinking 2 cups like drinking water..my face and body colour went like that...


...................................................
.......................................
....................
.......
...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Gone liao looo~~~(redish) my head feels like flying..ahahah!
Maybe cant see very properly, but i was already half gone..teeheee!




Me and darling doreen.

No comments:

Post a Comment