Monday, June 7, 2010

Well im writing today again.




After so many days not blogging.. hm mp (cough cough..) i mean few weeks not blogging.
Cause i found my life there's nothing much special to blog anymore. It just doesn't seems to be like my old blogs life, everyday so happening.

I mean this year, allot of things happen there was a point that my life was so much more happening then last year..and suddenly some shit things have to happen. Then since that time. More and more trouble came. End up i don't go out much, don't even hang out with the gang i use to hang out with. Even bestfren's started to have problems with me. So yea..

Basically, my life change once again..-.-" arghh its really very tiring u know. life just keep changing. From so happening, to not happening.. then too not hapening again. Screw this larh.. life hard all i can say..

Anyway i'll promise i'll start blogging like how i use to even is a boring post. lol..
At leats u guys have something to read about right?

Also you'll notice the ppl i hang out with its totally a diffrent gang already. I'll soon start blogging about them. Not like how i use to post in picture's those few gangs or girls. NOPE. Not the same ppl anymore. Like what i meant just now.. a total life change out sudden. dont ask me what happen. But i can tell you..Frens come and go.. so whatever larh.. fuck it..



I know what an emo post right... dont like it then just close the page will you? :)
Im really not in the mood.

1 comment:

  1. darling, as time pass, people change like you said. we learn from our past. we grow :) me nd doll see you sometime this evening yeah. just finished editing your video and its up already! im going to bed now ! loves.

    ReplyDelete