Saturday, June 19, 2010

A awesome get together. Gossip much? haha!

19/06/10

Saturday


Stayed over at jeanie's crib last night along with cristine, so this morning... woke up together, then got ready dressed up.

Then doreen came over.

Then all of us went to ou to meet up with jacklyn.



Doreen darling! :)
Me and her sitting behind.



Reach ou, then went to Delicious haha once again.. :P


Jacklyn and doreen.

Cristine, jeanie and i.

Doreen's spicy seafood spaghetti if I'm not wrong that's the name for it? haha


My smoked salmon angel hair as usual, and jeanie's cabonara.


Ok this may sound weird but, while were enjoying our food in delicious, this cat out from now where run over to me and started (miao-ing me) like none stop!!

Im serious! until i cannot tahan, i wanted to kick it lol! (I DID) (just joking) >:D


Its darn cute right? so thats why i didnt kick it haha!!!!

Well ok, after ahilw it was still staring at me, until the girl's started saying stuff..



Jacklyn said: "Ingore it, then it will go away 1~~~"
Then suddenlly say: "eh! maybe is your lucky cat leh! ask me to bring it home haha! it might give me luck"

Doreen said: "april, u know why the cat keep bugging u anot.. u eating salmon larh! hahaa" (FUNNY)

Jeanie said: woih! scary larh the cat.. its like painted cat out damn perfect, and it stared at u larh april from up to bottom, bottom to up! like human being weih. yerr.. it freaks me out! haha (cute jeanie)

Cristine said: silent..~~ lol!!


At the end, i didnt give a fuck about it, but i took another picture of it. :P
U might think i edit it, but nope! totally didnt. I swear! the cat is really that cute and perfect ... lucky me leh! hahah

Its like painted out cat in drawings! Also know how to bai pose when i take his/her picture haha XD


Anyway, enough of that cat..

After having our early dinner, went shopping at Forever21. (Super Sale's)
Go shop girl's! :P

Then went to Chocalate to chill.. then after that went home. Rest early.
Tomorrow is father's day! :)


HAHA! look behind me, JACKLYN!! random much?


No comments:

Post a Comment