Saturday, June 19, 2010

Just a little bit more~~


17/6/10

Thursday


After so long finally got the chance to hang out with Evern once again.

I meet up with her and her bf Nicholas at the most random shop ever..as u can see the below pic~ hahaha!

Yes, her bf was buying some underwear's. (cough cough)


Guess what me and her found! loao! this is way worst then a G-string. it doesnt even have a string behind. bascilly, its just toe cover up the dick! haha! then the whole ass can see lol!

Which kinda man is so sick to wear this kinda stuff. i seriously salute damn like hell! XD







Anyway, after having a super laughing time in that shop, we headed over to *Delicious*
My favorite western food/hangout/chill/gossip place :D




Mua~


Evern~


She already had a lunch, so she had this short latte.


Then as usual. My love!
Smoked salmon angel hair.



Then after having our lunch, evern and her bf Nicholas was tired so they went home as rest.
So then for me, i went home and chill, had dinner with my parents. then at night dress up went maison. :)

Btw, special thanks to 1 of my best friend melissa beh, for accompanying me that night. I'm really glad u were there with me.


Dress very normal, as i went there quit late, dont bother dressing up that much.
Camwhore while waiting for Zac to fetch me.


Went to fetch her then..


The only few pics we had in the car, cause once we reach maison. we fly straight up to the podium and dance all night long lol! XD


Ben



After dancing till our legs feel like breaking lol,
went to old town to have supper, then went home. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment