Friday, June 11, 2010

Drama for a day?


10/06/10

Thursday..



Went out with the bunch to cheras, had dinner at someplace don't know where..
but the main point we meet up all was just to gossip about some stupid stuff..haha. oh well it was hilarious! XD

Also to record my video for the beauty pageant thingy.


Jacklyn and Chun teng bi.


Doreen and Jeanie.





After dinner, went to Jeanie's house to chill.
Then was suppose to record the video it in Jeanie's house, but something happen again..
then went back to Doreen's house to record it.

Anyway this picture below can tell how much effort i put into learning how to speak Cantonese in so deep meaning word's lol.


Im somehow a banana alright? argh...

Also thanks to my darling doreen for being so patient to keep teaching again and again for i think 2 hour's? lol. sorry doreen.





OK after 2 to almost 3 freaking hour's plus to record it down haha..were finally done.
Recording and edits is all thanks to my babe Jacklyn. credits for her. :)

So well the link below is the official 1 that i posted up. so go take a look. hope u enjoy it haha. After seeing the video vote for me in the sametime yea? haha

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.missbeautifulangel.com%2Fcontestant%2Fprofile%2Fc%2Fmy0259&h=2010d


After viewing that official video, is now your time to see behind the scene's of a half banana trying to speak cantones... trust me you will lyao! XD



:I was suppose to say gan than, but i say ta han...LOL >,<"



:Sumore after pronounce the gan than don't know become what "gan tan"...HAHA!





:Then this 1 was my brain really to tired dy, so i end up starting suppose to say gam chi, but then i said gam si... omg..-.-"



HAHA funny right..?? gosh, that time when were recording it was like 3am? my brain didnt seem to be working anymore so it was even harder for me to remember the sentence's. But at the end still i done it, and tried my best.




2 comments: