Monday, June 14, 2010

A super hell crazy night ever! XD


12/06/10

Saturday.




Was at home the whole afternoon until night, then only i got dressed to go out. I'm seriously starting to feel like a vampire. But i cant control myself, I'll always feel like sleeping when the sun is still up, but once the sun is down. I'll automatically feel super awake! haha XD


Anyway was suppose to go out with Daphne to somewhere like for dinner and just both of us, then suddenly Jeanie called me up asking me to meet up. Oh well then, so we went to cheras for dinner together at some steamboat place, but i forgotten the restaurant's name.


My face is starting to be damn chan..(old)



Jeanie, Daphne and mua.


Sorry for the blur pic's as the steam is coming out from the soup lol.


The new frens. Kit zai and Ben.


Foods~~


Candid by Kit zai.


After dinner, headed back to Jeanie house to chill. :)

Walao, first time daphne's driving me. Her driving is...!! HAHAHAH
(your heart will fall out)



Camwhore... TIME!







After for awhile, time to put on the night make up and change clothe's. which i didnt change but i dont have to anyway. So yes 3 girl's hit the streets! Woooohooooo!!!~~

We were suppose to go G6 at first, then didnt go for some reason's. Then headed to maison..but seriously too much lala's (fake japanese look alike small kid's) hahahaah!
So then at last went to Phuture.. lol.!











Bump into Ivan wong.


On our way to Phuture. haha!


At Phuture. only 1 picture.
Doreen, me, jeanie and daphne. :P


The awesome night.
We had hell lots of fun.
Like super crazy trust me...i'll never forget it!
Im sure jeanie and daphne, u know what im talkign about lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment