Monday, July 5, 2010

A very random night. somehow happening somehow not?



2/07/10
Friday.

I know i haven't been blogging much again, but nvm! I'm back! :)
Ok that day i went out with Nelson my new fren.
We wend to midvalley for dinner.
Had Delicious for dinner once again! Tehhee.. ( I'm a happy girl) LOL.




Yes, this is Nelson.

Then reach midvalley...~~


Seriously my usual every time I'm at Delicious. always the same thing. cant blame i love this "Smoked Salmon Angel Hair Pasta"


Well, Nelson kinda already had his early dinner before coming to pick me up.
So he had dessert then.



After having dinner, its kinda late dy as we went out at 8 plus? thanks to my lont time make up process haah! (sorry nelson to keep u waiting)

So as i planed with my babes dy that we would go to Mist and have a fun night.
So i went home and get changed.

And here we are at Mist club! :)



Mua, Doreen and Jeanie! love them much! :)





Bump into Mayc. :)


Then the dancing begin!! XD






No comments:

Post a Comment