Thursday, July 15, 2010

Eric's Grand opening pub/restaurant.

15/07/10
Thursday


Woke up super early 9am. argh..-.-"
Not the usual time i'll ever wake up.

Went to my fren Eric's grand opening shop at Bandar Putri puchong. The restaurant is called V1.


Didnt manage to take much photo,
as my mood was still unstabble ( as in like whatever mood)in the morning.
So just snap few photos then im done..
But i was really happy and excited to see my Love.. :)
He was invited too.


& if your wondering, yes i took a cab there.
cause everyone was there already. i couldnt get ready in time.




Then reach the place after 20mins..
Weather was perfect.. :)






Jian and mua.


Doreen, she's damn pretty isn't she? :D


With Jacklyn along..



Then after hanging around.. nothing much to do, so went in my "love's" car to chill, at least there's aircorn..
But suddenly after chilling inside the car, my "love" decided to accompany me for a movie, as i wont have anything to do later on the day after the event. As my darling doreen and babe jacklyn will be busy sleeping. lol cause they didnt sleep the whole day yesterday.

So then movie it is at ou. Btw, did u know he actually he was suppose to go back to the office, but end up he accompany me... teehee so sweet of u bi!
(btw, this is not my ex bf Ct anymore from 1 of my post.. its LL now!) :)
Anyway as i was saying because he doesnt want me to be upset or bored.. so he accompany me. :p




LL&AL

lol, he was shy to take picture. so yes its like he was saying: dont want dont want,
But then i take it so ..so yea ahah. >,<
ILY.



Went to watch this movie The Fantastic Water babes.
lol sorry no offence its kinda lame movie to me haha. Rate: 5/10.







No comments:

Post a Comment