Friday, July 9, 2010

My childhood bestfriends sister's wedding. (Daphne and Ivan) & Drinking session.


3/07/10

Saturday.

Today is the day of Daphne and Ivan's wedding. :)

Daphne is who to me?
My childhood bestfren debra. Her elder sister is daphne. I know debra since i was 8 years old.
Long eh? haha. anyway yes also my parents know her parents very well. my mom and her mom was fren's since the were young too? haha

The wedding was held at Crown hotel.

So here i am~~ :)




Went inside to the ballroom....



& here the moment u have been waiting for...


HERE COMES THE BRIDE AND GROOM~~!
Daphne and Ivan.






Then picture time for me and my friends! :)
Me and debra. ^^

Mable, me and debra. secondary school mates.


mabel and me

Derrick and ching yi, secondary school mate's too.



And the best part is, i bump into 1 of my clubbing kaki fren! haha! Vincent lim! :)
I didnt know he know's daphne. haha. Such a coincidence!!

Vincent! :p


Mine and mable's haha!.


A candle that created to a wedding dress wax?. awesome eh? look closely :D



Anyway cutting cake and pouring the wine time.. :)




Then few more camwhore's!
Me and mable, using the mirror reflection vase.



Picture's of some of the food only. didnt manage to take all.
was busing eating haha! XD





Then after the wedding, had a drinking session with mr.lee and his fren at ecoba.
a very nice chilling place to hang out. Is located at Arah damansara or damansara perdana? lol.. confurse either 1 haah!



No comments:

Post a Comment