Wednesday, July 14, 2010

At pavi the whole freaking day!! Anyway, bye Cristine will all miss you when your at melbourne!

13/07/10
Tuesday




Ok another day of staying over at Doreen's house. Anyway woke up in a nice scenery room again ahaha, dress up dolled up.

Then were off to pavi for lunch with the guys.



Doreen drive's as usual. (she look so cool, talking on the phone) haha!



Reach pavi, went to "Carlos" for lunch. That place is ok, food also ok only.
Nothing to shout about. :/
For me larh, maybe other ppl like i dont know. not my kinda thing.

Jacklyn. With her strawberry milkshake.
(she look's happy) :p




Nachos.


Cabonara.


Seafood.


Doreen & Jacklyn.


Mua.


Eugene and Jeffrey.



After lunch, we went to watch movie. The Back Up Plan.
A ok movie larh.
But i nearly fell asleep actually.
I dont know it was the movie boring i was somehow rather just tired..that day. aiks.




Before the movie start. random me! XD


Then done with the movie, its time for dinner yet also my fren ~Cristine cheng's~ farewell, she's going melbourne to study. im so gonna miss you babe! :(

Though i only know you for maybe 2 months, but its seems like for a long time haha.
Anyway babe dont forget us aite, will always be here waiting for u to come join our group to go out as usual. not having u in our group will seem diffrent. ..


Went to La Bodega.






Me, with my Sex on the beach cocktail. Awesome drink! :p
(but can u tell my face seems to be really tired.., so maybe i was tired. Not that the movie is boring.)



Doreen same as me too. (actually i follow her to order too ahah! shhh~~!)


Jacklyn's Magarita.


Another seafood spaghetti.
(its like the whole day all spaghetti none stop..lol.


I love this, simple and nice. Pasta with smoked salmon.
I'll go back there for more of this im sure!


Cristine and i.
(See, my face is like really tired somehow eshh.. i dont look good in any of the photo.. :/ )




Group pic.
Me, Jacklyn, Jun, Ah J, ? ,Jian, Cristine and Doreen.


No comments:

Post a Comment