Sunday, July 18, 2010

Dye my hair once again and Miss Beautiful Angel pageant.


16/07/10
Friday~



Woke up super darn early to get my hair dyed. Finally. Hate to see the black roots coming out.
ANyway, i never dyed my hair in Pick-a-boo curve before, just always there for a hair cut. But this time i'll give it a try..


So there's goes..~


I was asked to bleached my hair for the first time..
i usually never had to bleach for my other blonde's..
hmmm so well my hair is so going to be spoild.
Ok, Ash blonde with red highlights. here goes nothing..



Bleaching, FuCkInG Itchy weih!... i end up using a comb to scratch it..


argh.. i cannot take it..


screw this, i'll never bleach my hair anymore ever!





Then after bleaching.. WTF!! right. damn ugly colour.

but likely its bleaching only.. not the main colour.



........................................................


...............................................


.....................................


..........................



.............



.......


...


..

.

!@##

Then.... after dying and highlights... then tooo treament..it.

LOL, i know i look darn fucked up..


Then its done!


Ash blonde, with red highlights. the highlight's is not very obvious in picture's cause its hiding inside my hair above it.. usually if i tie up my hair is more obvious..

but no offence.. the fucking hair dye and red high lights SUCK!.. they are seriously not good in dying hair.. their not cut out for it. so have to go back to A cut above in pavi to do it..esh..

its like, the hair i bleach for 1 day the next day i can see my black roots coming out dy.. and then the red highlights are like just paint over my hair.. thier not like smoothly down. esh! u guys ruined my hair pick-a-boo! >;(




Anyway, whatever is it.. its done. i cant do anything already. all i know im not going back to Pick-a-boo to dye my hair anymore.. only for cutting yes..geezz..

Ok ok, after dying my hair went off to KL LIVE CLUB, for the Miss beautiful angel pagent. i just went there for fun. As im not in the pageant anymore..

Btw, the contestant's are not what i expected.... -.-"
(dissapointing)



There was performance too.. this guy dance those robotic dance.!
His darn awesome! :p


The girl's.


Doreen and me.( can see abit if the highlight's right? from this angle.)


Jacklyn.


And Lucas de bf. :)


3 of us again! Jeanie, me and doreen. :D


Bummp into ken guan, 1 of my fren's that i havent seen in ages.. haha.
(with jeanie's hand haah.)



No comments:

Post a Comment