Friday, July 2, 2010

Another night~~

30/6/10

Wednesday



As usual, my lovely darling doreen come's over to pick me up. Then went to fetch jacklyn. Well so, we headed to pavilion for dinner then as usual again. Catch a movie!

Doreen and mua~



New hair style, middle parting.




OK! so once we reach pavi, had dinner at this place called Crystal jade. I know, its like that same 1 as last time. But this 1 its kinda diffrent cause, its called Crystal Jade Meal 3? every diffrent name for this crystal jade branch/resturant, then they have a diffrent concept.

For this one, 3? its like kinda chilling place, u can drink or eat..something like that. U should check it out yourself. its the same floor as the starbucks downstairs? G or LG? :)



YEa so anyway haha... jeanie, leena kei, doreen, jac and me..
had dinner together..






Thier dry duck noodle. :)


Some dried soft bone that doreen order.. lol. like nothing to eat in this world already haha!
( no offence doreen) XD


& and Jac's escargot (snails) with bread.


After our dinner, camwhore before entering the cinema. :)

leena kei, me and doreen.

We watched. She's out of my League.
Hilarious movie. i rate it. 8/10? haha
Btw, the movie totally reminds me of me and my ex! haha i dont know how to explain.
But sorry not the ending part.

ps: yes its you.. PCT.





After movie, headed to our usual chilling place. ***o.
Had quiet alot of fun singing together with the girls.. :)
1 hell crazy night!



Jacklyn practicly.. take my picture when i was talking to this server boy.. telling him i reconize him from the last time i came, something like that.. which the next pic she took seems like im scolding him lol!!


Right right? looks like im scolding him hhaah! >,<
(No im not..)


Jacklyn babe.


darling Jeanie.



No comments:

Post a Comment