Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A thursday that i shall not forget haha! :p

8/07/10

Thursday.




Dorren came and pick me up from my house, while jacklyn is already in the car.

Then Jacklyn decided to have lunch at WonderMilk. Which is super near my house, at uptown damansara utama. :)

Its a very nice place to chill. Well i usually go there to buy cupcake's only, but today is diffrent lunch there! The end result was... The food is "Great"!
You guys should try. ^^





Jacklyn.




Doreen.


Drinks.


Baked potato with turkey and cheese. For me. its awesome!



Turkey love affair for doreen.



Ok, after lunch then headed down to pavi. As usual.
Pavi my second home lol.




Me, doreen and jacklyn.



After reaching, we went to buy movie tickets. Then went to MOF to have some light food.(dessert in a way) while waiting for our movie to start.













Then ~
Time went to watch..... Flirting scholar 2... a very funny movie, in a way stupid?
haha. but is still ok to watch. not too bad.



Then after movie, went to zouk as usual. thursday night. But no picture's taken.
Then i met some1 there.. that actually knows me since 2 years back. whom he know's me, but have no idea whom that person is.. it was something really.. funny yet weird thing happen that night.

Anyway since that day, something special happen.. yet someone special came into my life once again.. :)



ILY "LL"

No comments:

Post a Comment