Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What a day........(speechless)


10/08/10
Tuesday



Hiaaaazzzzzzzz............ :'(

Today was suppose to be a very special day, but i guess not anymore.

Well it was suppose to be me and my bf Lucas, 1 month anniversary.. but something happen so we didnt celebrate together. Yup, life's a bitch!! =.=



So luckily my New fren Steven chan AKA my Zai zai. haha! ( my kid) LOL.

Ok.. he was nice to bring me out for the whole day, trying to cheer me up.
Thanks for everything.. i know you'll be reading this now and smile. :)
Right? i am so RIGHT! woohoo~


Say hello to Steven chan! :)








Guess where he brought me to.....~~~
ICE SKATING!! :D




Grace was there too.





Then after ice skating, we went to pavi to meet up with doreen and jacklyn for dinner at Michealangelo's.






Me, doreen and jacklyn.


& my zaizai steven chan lol.
Sorry to make u bored.


The very famous Marinara spaghetti.


Spaghetti Aglio olio with prawns.


Last but not leatst the common Cabonara.







Hiazzz... i really dont know what to say to you sometimes.. LL..
Well things happen.. but...




No comments:

Post a Comment