Wednesday, August 25, 2010

..........no mood to blog at all.


26/8/2010
Thursday



Its early in the morning now like 6.36am.. and I'm blogging.
I couldn't sleep... so here i am. :/

I just wanna update something about me.

Which is.. I'm no longer blonde.. YAY?/NO!

I miss my blonde hair actually... but... hiazzz.






Ok ..here goes..



BEFORE> I love this blonde actually.. but my black roots was starting to show so then..i went to touch up my top only..

AFTER>
But then, this is what happen. The stylist actually bleech my hair half way..=.="
I ask him to dye back the same colour but this is what he did..? a total big diff? dont u think so?


NOW>
So then after few days, i went to another salon.. asking for help how to save my fugly hair now. The person said the only way to safe it, is by colouring it with a much darken tone so can cover half of the bleach and suit your bottom hair colour. so oh well.. bye bye blonde..




The story comic..

I really miss this hair colour..
I just wanted to touch up..but hiazz..




U see the difference anot?
from this pic not very obvious.
but in person when u see me with this colour hair you'll get scared.
its like same colour as my face..




So avoiding to scare ppl around me.
i had to wear cap to go out for that few days till...~~~




I got my hair dyed to a brown hair in a way?...

No comments:

Post a Comment