Monday, August 2, 2010

Just another day~

20/07/10
Tuesday




Like usual, my darling doreen picks me up.
Then we head to Berry's at cheras to have lunch. In the same time to find Jeanie.




Doreen and myself.


My wanton soup and ice lemon tea.


Doreen's sotong rice thingy..


Then after for awhile jeanie came and join us..
(what a picture) LMAO!




Then at night time, went to jacklyn's house to pick her to go pavi for dinner...



were bored in the car so keep taking picture's
as jacklyn was taking quiet long to comedown.





Finally then she came down, off we go to pavi..
Went "Chocolate".








Jacklyn.


Doreen.


& myself.



Then after dinner went to watch movie.
(Triple Tap)
Its a ok movie only..
Ratings 5/10.





After movie, went for yum cha session (hangout).




No comments:

Post a Comment