Monday, August 2, 2010

Mani and Pedi? (not good)

22/07/10
Thursday



Darling doreen pick me up once again, went ou to get our nails done. :)

Anyway 1 thing that i was complaining to doreen the whole day was... i kept asking her, why she wear until so nice haha! dont believe? let u see.
Cause our plan was like a casual outing only.




You see! her normal wearing... ?? wtf!
Sumore curl her hair nicely.
HMMMP!! :(


Then me wearing super normal. not fair!



Ok Ok anyway enough of the complaining. Then here we are at ou.

Went to this shop located at the old wing, called "Citibella".

No offence its ex$ and the nails aint that nice. me and doreen was like showing faces. but doreen was more to like going to burts up! hahah!



Doreen.. was trying to calm down..(really) haha!


Doing my toes..



Then anyway when all is done after 3 freaking hours..

Here's the outcome.


Doreen's.


Mine...
Argh..my toe was seriously not worth it..at all.



No comments:

Post a Comment