Saturday, August 21, 2010

A day out with Cassidy kor.

17/08/10
Tuesday




I met up with my kor, cassidy for lunch.

Its been like 7 months since i last saw him.

Well we went ou.









We went to Delicious for lunch. My fav place ever.

He ordered this Pesto Spaghetti.. i tried a little. Its not too bad. :)
Then i ordered my usual. Don't have to say the name already. If u have been reading my blog u would know haha.



Pesto Spaghetti with chicken.


Smoked salmon angel hair.



Then later on, we both had like nothing much to do..
So i plan to get a Hannah Tattoo for fun.
In a way a semi permanent tattoo, kinda thing. We went to "Dragon fly".




Half way drawing..


Then its done!
A ROSE. :)

have to wait till its dry then it will peel out by its self. then somehow look really real.
It will last like 1 week plus..




Then after getting the tattoo done.
I had to go home, as i have other plans later on. so yea.
Sorry about that kor, im sure there's other time we still can meet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment