Friday, August 6, 2010

:) smile.


4/08/10
Wednesday



Went ou to get my nails done once again. didn't like the last 1 i did, 1 week ago. haha.
Anyway tried out a different shop.
This shop its good. Just that its kinda expensive yes.. :/

This is the shop.
Located somewhere between the new wing and old wing of 1u.
I forget what floor is it already ahah.




Half way doing my nails.


Then its done!!
TA-DA?? like it?
Well first time painting my nails black actually lol.
Well everything there's a first time right?




Anyway after that, de bf came to 1u and have late lunch with me.


Yes, Delicious. once again. :P




The usual.
Smoked salmon angel hair and Wild mushroom soup.




Then after the meal, i decided to go all the way to pavi for movie. As i dont know why i dont have the feeling to watch movie in ou haha. random much eh? XD

We went starbucks before the movie.

My ice shaken lemon tea (zen)
& de Bf's coffee with jelly inside. the new 1.





So then .............................



I

T

S.........















Movie Time!

We watched La Comedie Humaine!
Fucking funny! Trust me, its a freaking awesome movie.
Rate 10/10!

GO WATCH!



No comments:

Post a Comment