Friday, October 22, 2010

Sonia's birthday party and then phuture.. :)

2/10/10
Saturday

Went to Kepong, some steamboat place.. to celebrate my darling Sonia's birthday. :)

I still remember the first time i met her, is when i first had my first magazine photoshoot.
Which it was last year. haha memories.
She's one of the most friendly model's i know..


SONIA NG~ :)
The birthday girl~

The place..



The food that i took...
The tom yam soup is awesome. seriously...
The food there the price per person is really reasonable.
but i forgotten the place of the name haha. OoPps..




Yumi wong was there too. :p


New friends i met there. Funny and friendly ppl.
Jessie Ong, Shernny and Steven.


The girls.
Shernny, Rowena, Jessie, myself and Denise.


Jessie Ong once more~ haha.


& Shernny again~


Sonia and her bf Laven.
The super sweet couple.
:)




After the party...

I went back home and change to get rdy to party for phuture along with Yumi and friends.


Yumi, Chloe, Jacqueline, Stephanie, Vivian and mua.

Kimee, myself and Sheryl.

Ok, i know this is like a super short post.. but isn't it a good thing?
haha fast, short, straight to the point? lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment