Monday, October 18, 2010

Meet up with a new fren call Chi beng, then later to Sky bar.

24/9/10
Friday.

Met up with my new fren Chi Beng in real life for the first time.
Well he had known me for quite sometime and seen me around place's but not for me so well.. it was quite shocking to see him in person indeed.

Anyway we went pavi for lunch. I brought behbeh along.


In the car...


We went to La Bodega~
















Say hi to Hong Chi Beng~
His really a nice friendly guy..



Then later on, we went to----~~

My first time trying the drinks at Chatime.
Its good. :)


Behbeh ordering her drink~


We tried the Strawberry Smoothie.
Indeed, they blanded the strawberry until very smooth.



Me and Beh beh.



Then later on around 9pm, i headed to Skybar to meet my other group of frens. That i havent been hanging out with for a long time.. thier always funny and hilarious ppl.





Drinks after drinks, u just cant get enough of it~ :p


Cyndy, Ada and Me.


Sk and Cyndy


& the girls~~ :)


No comments:

Post a Comment