Monday, October 25, 2010

Just the days that i like..

14/10/10
Thursday.


I went pavilion with Behbeh once again..
Then had lunc at La Bodega.. 1 of my favorite food spot.

Beh and me.





At la bodega, enjoying my smoked salmon pasta.



Then after lunch, walk around.. we even walk to s.wang..

Then we chilled at starbucks.
Seriously.. we actually sit there until we were superb bored...
Until this happens. look at our dumbass picture. haha. LMAO!

See what i mean? XD





We even walked to Starhill haha. i guess u can imagine how bored were we.




Then at night, we went to Mist club.

Ok i know its weird.. Mist club on a thursday seriously?
Well i went there, as i had a big bunch of frens going there soo.. well i cant be going zouk all the time.
Going diffrent places sometimes.. its not a bad thing.
I had "fun" that night.. so yea~~ :p
(u can see from the last picture)


Me, Beh and Eevon.


Me and Eevon. :)


Justin and Aundrey.


Justin, Aundrey, Ivan, Mischa, Evon and me.


Poh wee. Its been a super long time since i last saw him.
Its good seeing u back.. :)


The guys!


& last, my LL BI! :)
I luv u so much..



No comments:

Post a Comment