Monday, October 25, 2010

All about boxing! thai boxing and chinese boxing? i dont know. But then when the clock strike 12am. Its me & my LLbi 3rd monthsary~ :D

9/10/10
Saturday..


Ok, all i know is i went up genting..
to watch this boxing event.. and nothing else..

i really dont know what to blog about it..
Just see the picture's will you? haha..


The starting performance.








there was many rounds, so this is one of the winner's for that round.


Fighting Fighting!!




BORED...


By the way.. that arrow pointing on that girl is my fren Angel Won. :) haha.


And still fighting.. =.="


I was F*ing bored seriously.
So camwhore time! Tehee~
De bf acting cute. Aawww >,<



The Three of us again~
Jacklyn, Doreen n me.




Last but not least de bf again. :)
Happy 3rd month anniversary bi.
10/10/10~




Anyway then end of the show.. lol. thats all hahah!
WTF right? i know.. meaningless post actually.



No comments:

Post a Comment