Monday, September 6, 2010

Outhing with beh beh & my babe YUMI'S 21'st Birthday.

28/8/10
Saturday~~



Last night Behbeh stayed over my house.
SO when we woke up.. got rdy doll up together! much fun.

Then we went ou to have lunch.
We had Nando's for lunch. :)




The nando's soup.


Hot peri peri. For me.


Then Lemon and herb for behbeh.


Nando's Frice. Behbeh fav. lol!


Beh beh. :)


Myself.


Just smile! :D



Then after having lunch, walk around...

Then Jordan wong came and pick me up then headed to Ascott Hotel for my babe Yumi Wong S.k's 21st birthday party. :)


The Birthday Girl.
Yumi Wong.


Sonia Ng in the house yo!! :)


The girls.


Carlson. :)


Ceres Joey~ :)


CAMWHORE session! XD



Rainie myself and her sister.


FOOD'S.


The Cake.




Group Picture with em Girl's.



Then after the party. My LL came and pick me up.. then went to phuture. :)

LL Bi.


Doreen.


Kimee!


Then last but not least Jac! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment