Friday, September 17, 2010

A day out with the 6 years never seen fren's and 2nd monthsary with LL Bi.

10/09/10
Friday



Today i went out with my primary school class mate's. haha its been like 6 years since i last saw them.
Well the feeling of seeing them is really weird. i mean.. we use to wear school uniform and like were all the age of 7 to12? yea.. haha.
So now like im 18.. well every1 changes. ppl will tend to be more mature, not like last time use to fight in school or like anything larh haha.


Anyway shall stop talking about the pass...

Ok, as was saying... i went to 1u with my primary school frens for lunch..
Jason lum, 1 of my primary school class mate "so called my crush" haha! >,< (maybe even more then that)

He came to my house and pick me up. it feels weird. its like when i know him were still young kids. now that his using a car to fetch me lol! seriously. the feeling is like super weird.. XD


Yes this is Jason Lum. :)





Then we went to Seoul Garden for lunch, its like a buffet kinda thing. But u have to cook everything yourself. hmm mm.
The food its not bad. But 1 thing i hate. while your cooking the food by yourself.
(watch out!!!)
The F*ing oil will keep flying to your hand. It burns weih! "painfull much"? :(










Then after eating, they actually plan to watch movie, but it was a public holiday so as u know shopping mall packed with ppl. So wasnt able to buy the movie tickets.
Then we just walk around that a group photo.. then its time to say good bye.



Groupie photo~~ :)


Then after that, de boyfie came to find me. "YAY"
As today was our 2nd month anniversary. We went to watch movie.

Ok, i know what your thinking.. why i get to watch movie with my bf, when i say it was packed with ppl and me and my frens couldnt get tickets?
Cause me and my bf went to watch GC >> Gold Class. that's why only got tickets. hmmp~



We watched Resident Evil After Life.
Erm for me was a big no no.
I never actually fancy horror movie's.






The food and drinks..


After the movie, went over to de bf place for dinner. He cooked for me lol!!
Though it was a simple dinner.. but still the thoughts that matter.

But no picture's of it, as i was too shock that time when i saw the food then i stone then started eating. totally forgotten about picture's haha. so anyway after the dinner.. i chill around then went home.. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment